We offer a range of services to ensure your bicycle is in the best possible condition
Choose the bike service to suit you
A full menu of options. Chose from a lowest-priced but comprehensive check & tune to the complete elite package.
Bronze Service From £45*
Our Check and Tune up Service covers a full, 41-point check. To see a full list click the link below:
A brief summary of the tasks undertaken:
- Wipe down and safety check.
- Headset checked for play and adjusted.
- Bottom bracket checked for play and adjusted.
- Adjustment of brakes and gears.
- Chain and rear cogs checked for wear.
- Lubrication of chain, mechs and cables.
- Wheel rims and hubs checked for damage and wear.
- Inspect and inflate tyres.
- Allen bolts checked and tightened to correct torque.
- Check all fittings (mudguards, racks, bells, lights, etc) are secure.
Includes all the work of the Bronze service plus the following:
- Chain, cassette, chainset, front and rear gear mechanisms removed, degreased, cleaned, checked for wear, reassembled and lubricated.
- Gear and brake cables & outers checked, brake blocks/pads checked, hydraulic brakes & fluid checked & bled if necessary.
- Wheel hubs checked and greased and adjusted as necessary
- Headset checked and greased and adjusted as necessary
A complete overhaul of your bike so that it works like brand new:
- Full strip down of bike.
- Full clean and alignment check.
- Hubs and bottom bracket removed, cleaned, greased, and reassembled
- Headset removed, cleaned, inspected greased and reassembled.
- Brakes removed and cleaned. Brake blocks/pads checked, reassembled with new cables and adjusted. Hydraulic brake fluid replaced
- Gears removed and cleaned, reassembled with new cables, lubricated and adjusted
Parts replaced as necessary: prices exclude parts.
Although we endeavour to be as accurate as we possibly can be on our expected costs, sometimes unforeseen issues can arise. We will always keep in contact with you and offer our honest opinion on what we believe is best for your bike and for you.